Essential Pregnancy Services - Maple Village Center - Omaha
LocationName of Facility: Essential Pregnancy Services
6220 Maple Street
Submitted ByName: Dawn Hovey
Reports to: Director of Advancement
Principal Duties and Responsibilities1. Maintain frequent communication with direct supervisor, Director of Advancement, as well as with Director of Health and Wellness, Director of Life Services, Creative Manager, Volunteer Coordinator and EPS Executive Director.
2. Responsible for gift processing, from initial entry through acknowledgement.
3. Input donations, pledges and gifts-in-kind in Bloomerang.
4. Responsible for data integrity in Bloomerang database management system.
5. Prepare letters for signing by Executive Director or other administrative staff.
6. Reconcile donation income with the business office.
7. Follow up on all potential donor inquiries.
8. Contact donors via phone, mail, email, text and other methods on a very regular basis.
9. Coordinate and facilitate bi-monthly Development Committee meetings.
10. Assist the Director of Advancement with donor cultivation and stewardship activities.
11. Tabulates regular statistics on donor engagement, recruitment and retention.
12. Produce mailing lists as needed for all mailings.
13. Assist in the production of all mailings (newsletter, annual report, donor letters, etc.).
14. Process honors and memorials.
15. Greet and assist visitors and volunteers as needed.
16. Answer the general incoming phone calls to the office.
17. Gather the mail daily and open with the Director of Advancement.
18. Coordinate tours of the organization as needed.
19. Oversee event logistics
20. Create an annual operating budget for all events.
21. Work with the Director of Advancement to plan cultivation and recognition events for donors, related to all events.
22. Maintain clear records of expenditures. Reconcile, make copies and turn in receipts to the business office.
23. Solicit advertisers and underwriting sponsorships to support events.
24. Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Adhere to all EPS policies and procedures.
• Maintain client confidentiality and professional boundaries at all times.
• Other duties as assigned
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Commitment to following EPS’ Mission and Core Values. Ability to problem solve and manage interpersonal conflicts when they arise. Ability to manage multiple projects at one time. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Publisher). Computer literacy to include PC and Apple products. Excellent verbal communication skills to interact with volunteers in a professional manner in person and on the phone. Attention to detail. Ability to work independently and act as team player for projects. Willing to assist with miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
College degree preferred. High School Diploma/GED required.