Mary Our Queen Catholic School - Omaha
LocationName of Facility: Mary Our Queen
3405 S 119 St
Submitted ByName: Maureen Hoy
DescriptionReports to: Principal
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesMary Our Queen School is seeking a qualified individual to support our growing early childhood education program.
-Work cooperatively with the lead preschool/prek teacher to implement lessons and activities
-Effectively observes assigned work hours - maintaining a pattern of prompt and regular attendance
-Effectively supervise students individually or in small groups to reinforce learning
-Assist teacher in implementing classroom procedures and routines
-Effectively able to supervise and support students during lunch and recess
-Assist teacher in preparing necessary materials for lessons
- Has general love for working with young children of all ability levels
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. High school degree or equivalent; Associate degree in education or a related field preferred.
2. Experience as a paraprofessional, teaching assistant, or similar position preferred.
3. Experience working with preschool aged children preferred
4. Excellent communication and organizational skills.
5. Kind and caring