Daniel J Gross Catholic High School - Bellevue
LocationName of Facility: Daniel J. Gross Catholic High School
7400 S. 43rd St
Submitted ByName: Paulette Neuhalfen
Reports to: Vice President of Advancement
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe Director of Admissions reports to the Vice President of Advancement and is responsible for overseeing, implementing, and coordinating all programs, events, and activities of the school’s enrollment management program.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develops, updates, and implements the school’s annual recruitment plan.
2. Cultivates relationships with prospective students and families, and also key administrators and teachers at elementary and junior high schools. Follows up promptly on all inquiries.
3. Recruits and directs the activities of the Parent Ambassador and Student Ambassador Programs for recruitment events and visits.
4. Plans and coordinates all recruitment events, including the Fall and Winter junior high events, New Family/Freshman Parent Welcome Luncheons, Open House, sixth and seventh grade practice exam, eighth grade admissions exam, freshmen family information/welcome event, and freshmen registration.
5. Oversees and implements the freshmen and new student transition programs to maximize student retention.
6. Works collaboratively with the Vice President of Advancement and brand consultants to provide input into the school’s annual marketing plan and all recruitment print collateral.
7. Works collaboratively with the Director of Online Communications to provide input into all social and digital communications to ensure content is compelling, timely, and dynamic.
8. Actively cultivate relationships throughout the community with prospective parents, students, parish pastors, directors of religious education, school principals, and other key constituencies to position Gross Catholic as the school of choice.
9. Regularly monitor constituent satisfaction with the school to raise retention rates.
10. Works collaboratively with the Advancement team to ensure enrollment targets are met.
11. Maintain enrollment management database and contact information for prospective families. Implements a moves management system that
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Strong work ethic, personal integrity, strategic thinking and planning skills.
2. Outstanding interpersonal skills that create strong relationships with current and prospective parents and students, and other constituents on behalf of Gross Catholic.
3. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
4. Ability to demonstrate a cooperative, professional and positive attitude.
5. Ability to work on a team and contribute to a positive and supportive work environment.
6. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
7. Ability to implement marketing and communications strategies effectively. 8. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in education, marketing, communications, public relations, or related field.
2. Minimum three (3) years related experience.
3. Demonstrated leadership and accomplishment in advancement or related field with a proven record of success.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work required of this position and they are not meant to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Application InstructionsSend letter of application and resume to
Stephen Driscoll, Vice President of Advancement
Daniel J. Gross Catholic High School
7700 S/. 43rd St.
Bellevue, NE 68147
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org