St. Gerald School - Ralston
LocationName of Facility: St. Gerald Catholic School
7857 Lakeview St.
Submitted ByName: Christy Keenan
DescriptionReports to: Principal
Principal Duties and Responsibilities*Part Time Morning/After School Hours
* Lead Before/After School Activities
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
*21 or Older
*Childcare or Education Background
Education and Experience
Must meet at least one of these criteria:
1. Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in early childhood education, education or child/youth development.
2. Hold an associate degree from an accredited college or university in early childhood education, education or child/youth development.
3. Have a Child Development Associate Credential.
4. Have a high school diploma or GED; and (1) 1500 verified clock hours of experience in organized group activities for school-age children as indicated by a positive reference from a former employer or supervisor; or (2) Submit a written plan for Department approval to acquire at least three credit hours or 45 clock hours of training in administration, early childhood education, education, or child/youth development, in a period not to exceed six months. The licensee must maintain a copy of the written plan and Department approval for Department review.