Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School - Omaha
LocationName of Facility: Our Lady of Lourdes School
2124 South 32nd Avenue
Submitted ByName: Lisa Linquist
DescriptionDepartment: Middle School
Reports to: Principal
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesOur Lady of Lourdes Catholic School is seeking qualified applicants for a Middle School Science teacher.
• The teacher will work daily in a Catholic faith-filled teaching environment to form and develop students.
• The teacher must set high classroom expectations in all areas.
• Develop and implement daily 5th grade through 8th-grade lesson plans as part of a long-term scope and sequence aligned to Archdiocese Science Curriculum
• Use a variety of rigorous formative and summative assessments to evaluate individual academic progress and adjust instructional plans to meet the needs of students
• Set and reinforce clear expectations and routines that align with school-wide values and policies
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Demonstrates a willingness to learn, grow, and improve as a teacher.
• Continues to update knowledge of the content area(s) taught.
• Engages in goal setting and review process with the administrator.
• Attends and participates in departmental, faculty, and Archdiocesan meetings.
• Maintain a positive attitude and approach.
• Support colleagues in and out of the classroom.
• Represent the school in the larger community in a positive manner.
• Assist with projects and school-wide initiatives.
Education and Experience
Experience teaching Science (preferred)
Middle School teaching experience preferred
Must possess a Nebraska Teaching Certificate.
Safe Environment and Background Check needed before start date.
Application InstructionsPlease send the following:
Three letters of recommendation
Copy of teacher certificate
Please email to Lisa Linquist at email@example.com