Essential Pregnancy Services - Bellevue Center - Bellevue
Admin & Clerical
LocationName of Facility: Essential Pregnancy Services - Bellevue
908 W. Mission Ave.
Submitted ByName: Suzie Lewandowski
Reports to: Suzie Lewandowski
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesPosition Purpose: Responsible for greeting clients, determining client-testing needs, and scheduling clients appropriately. Assist with Ekyros database entry; develop Word Documents and Excel spreadsheets as needed and general clerical assignments. Serve as a trained Resource Advocate on a rotating schedule or when needed.
Nature and Scope of Accountability: Hired by and reports to Center Manager.
1. Receptionist for the Bellevue Center
• Greet walk-in clients and schedule clients. Assess individual needs and prepares them for nurse consultation, client advocacy or ultrasound scan.
• Answer phone when needed, schedules appointments and directs calls as appropriate.
• Professionally and calmly, minister to abortion vulnerable and abortion minded callers.
• Input data from Daily Client Log Book
• Maintains all Client Intake paperwork and Informational paper work in Lobby area.
• Maintains Beginning Essential orientation packets
• Maintains music and speakers for Lobby during open hours.
• Sends out text appointment reminders via Ekyros for the next business day for Bellevue. Follows up with No Show texts for clients who missed appointments.
• Completes Quality Control Checks for daily appointment charts.
• Maintains Google Review Spreadsheet for clients giving permission for Google Review link.
• Ensure outgoing mail delivery to the post office daily.
Responsible for miscellaneous duties as assigned by Center Manager
2. Additional Responsibilities
• Attend monthly staff meetings
• Attend monthly One-on-One meeting with Center Manager
• Maintain client confidentiality
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Commitment to the mission of EPS, awareness, and willingness to become familiar with the agencies services.
• Ability to perform under high pressure and stressful situations.
• Provide loving, non-judgmental service and care to abortion vulnerable and minded women.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
• Excel in interpersonal skills as needed for a crisis environment
• Able to accept the direction of authority
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Publisher). Computer literacy to include PC and iPad.
• Excellent verbal communication skills to interact with clients in a professional manner in person and on the phone.
• Attention to detail and follows policies and procedures.
• Team player and willing to assist with miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
2 years of college or 2 years equal experience in the above mentioned skills.
Application InstructionsPlease Note the hours of the position below:
Thursday 10:45 am-7:15 pm Bellevue
Friday 7:45 am -1 pm Bellevue
Saturday – Every other 7:30 am -1 pm Bellevue
Bellevue Center total hours: 14 or 19 per week depending on Saturday.
Hourly Rate: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Reports to: Center Manager Suzie Lewandowski
Submit Resumes or interest to: Center Manager Suzie Lewandowski at firstname.lastname@example.org