All Saints Elementary School - Omaha
LocationName of Facility: All Saints Catholic School
1335 South 10th Street
Submitted ByName: Terri Bush
DescriptionReports to: Principal
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesGeneral Summary: The PK-8 Certified Teacher is responsible for the planning and implementing of teaching using high quality and evidence based strategies. The PK-8 Certified Teacher maintains all academic and social-emotional records to include but not be limited to assessments, data, progress monitoring, report cards, and those related to behavior or social-emotional well being. The PK-8 Certified Teacher is responsible for building and maintaining positive and engaging interactions with children, families, staff, and the community. The PK-8 Certified Teacher works collaboratively with others to provide educational opportunities and possibilities for all children.
This is a "job share" position in that our preschool is all day, every day.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities :
○ Strong verbal and written proficiencies of the English language required. Valid Nebraska Driver’s License and good driving record preferred.
○ A deeply rooted belief that all students can and will learn, as failure is not an option
○ Excellent attendance record
○ Excellent communication skills oral and written
○ Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Best Instructional Practices
○ Positive interpersonal skills
○ Professional verification of successful classroom teacher performance and/or student teaching experience.
○ This individual will exhibit skills pertinent to foster positive human relationships and the ability to work effectively with students, staff, parents and the community
○ A willingness and demonstrated abilities conducive to a continuous quest for quality education and lifelong learning
Education and Experience
○ Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Education from an accredited college or university and a valid NE Teaching Certificate or the ability to obtain one with appropriate endorsement(s).
Minimum 3-5 years of teaching experience
Application InstructionsPlease send cover letter, resume, and references to Terri Bush.
Also, please email me or call (402-346-5757) if you have any questions.