Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School - Omaha
LocationName of Facility: Our Lady of Lourdes School
2124 S 32nd Ave
Submitted ByName: Lisa Linquist
DescriptionDepartment: Middle School
Reports to: Principal
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesOur Lady of Lourdes Catholic School is seeking qualified applicants for a middle school Language Arts teacher. The teacher will:
• work daily in a Catholic faith-filled teaching environment to form and develop students.
• set high classroom expectations in all areas.
• develop and implement daily 6th and 7th-grade lesson plans as part of a long-term scope and sequence aligned to Archdiocese Language Arts Curriculum
• use a variety of rigorous formative and summative assessments to evaluate individual academic progress and adjust instructional plans to meet the needs of students
• set and reinforce clear expectations and routines that align with school-wide values and policies.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
-Middle School Endorsement in LA preferred
-Prefer experience with Fountas and Pinnell reading assessment
-NE Teaching Certificate
Education and Experience
-Middle School teaching experience preferred
-Must possess a Nebraska Teaching Certificate.
-Safe Environment and Background Check needed before start date.
Application InstructionsPlease send the following:
-Three letters of recommendation
-Copy of teacher certificate
Please email to Lisa Linquist at email@example.com