Dual Language Academy - Omaha
LocationName of Facility: Dual Language Academy
4501 S 41st St
Submitted ByName: Amanda Alvarado
Reports to: Principal
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe DLA General Maintenance/Custodian is responsible for maintaining the school building and ensuring the grounds are free from debris. General maintenance tasks may be required as they align with the skill-set of the candidate.
Click here for the job description.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Requires prolonged sitting or standing.
• Requires physical exertion to manually move, lift, carry, pull, or push heavy objects or materials, up to 50 pounds.
• Requires stooping, kneeling, crawling, bending, turning, and reaching.
• Requires climbing and balancing.
• Must work indoors and outdoors year-round..
• Must work in and around dust, fumes, and odors.
• Must be able to work in high places.
Education and Experience
• Custodial experience desired
• Desire to continue career improvement
• Ability to read chemical labels
• Ability to initiate and complete work order.
• Safe environment trained
Application InstructionsContact Ms. Amanda Alvarado at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our office at 402-991-3400