Catholic Charities of Omaha - Omaha
LocationName of Facility: Catholic Charities
3300 N. 60th St.
Submitted ByName: Kelly Bolte
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesAssists Program Director and Pantry Coordinator in the daily operation of neighborhood pantries, homebound delivery, mobile pantries, and other food distribution systems. Provides receptionist support for pantries as needed and assists with intakes and data collection.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Excellent Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills required
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively with diverse clientele
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Ability to follow directions and work independently
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with program staff, volunteers, and other agency staff
• Sensitivity to all low-income persons and other disadvantaged persons with multi-cultural backgrounds
• Ability to perform work in a manner that protects client confidentiality
• Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs