Essential Pregnancy Services - Maple Village Center - Omaha
LocationName of Facility: Essential Pregnancy Services - Maple Village Location
3029 N. 93rd Street
Submitted ByName: Michelle Witt
DescriptionDepartment: Health & Wellness
Reports to: Director of Health & Wellness
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesPosition Purpose: The Maple Village Manager provides organizational and managerial support to oversee the implementation of the Essentials Process, which includes management of all health and wellness personnel, staff and volunteers. Manager must be a licensed nurse and have the ability to act as a staff nurse and implement nursing responsibilities in the Essential Process for all testing services offered at EPS.
1. Implements and oversees the Essentials process at the EPS Maple Village center ensuring staff and volunteers follow approved EPS policies and procedures
2. Monitors performance and provides training of Maple Village staff and volunteers
3. Responsible for scheduling staff and collaborating with the Volunteer Integration Manager to schedule volunteers to fulfill all open hours
4. Maintains inventory of medical and office supplies and ordering/purchasing as needed
5. Responsible for management and development of client intake materials, handouts and documents including client folders, client-testing packets
6. Oversees minor day to day business operations at Maple Village in collaboration with the Director of Finance and Business Administration
7. Oversees electronic database entry and statistical reporting for client testing
8. Oversees weekly electronic database Quality Assurance Control Checks
9. Maintains I-Pads by regularly updating and clearing documents that have been uploaded in the client file
10. Collaborates with the Volunteer Integration Manager to train new testing advocates.
11. Collaborates with the Volunteer Integration Manager to schedule volunteers
12. Oversees Reception Specialist at EPS Maple Village Center
13. Attend monthly EPS Staff Meeting
14. Attend bi-monthly Management Team meeting as scheduled by Director of Health and Wellness
15. Conduct monthly Testing Department meetings for Maple Village staff
16. Conduct monthly one-on –one meetings with direct reports
17. Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Click here for the job description.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Commitment to the Mission and Core Values of EPS and awareness and willingness to become familiar with the agency services. Effective leadership and organizational skills. Ability to problem solve and perform under high-pressure situations. To provide loving, non-judgmental service and care to abortion vulnerable and minded women. Ability to manage multiple projects at one time. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Publisher). Computer literacy to include PC and iPad. Excellent verbal communication skills to interact with clients in a professional manner in person and on the phone. Attention to detail and follows policies and procedures. Team player and willing to assist with miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
1. Active Nursing License in the state of Nebraska
2. Current BLS
3. Willing to complete or has completed Limited Obstetric Ultrasound Training and 50-75 required supervised scans. (Approved by Medical Director to perform Limited Obstetric Ultrasound at EPS)
4. Three years of experience in supervisory role preferred.