St. Wenceslaus School - Dodge
LocationName of Facility: St. Wenceslaus -Dodge NE
212 N Linden St
Submitted ByName: Danielle Klosen
DescriptionDepartment: St. Wenceslaus Catholic School- Dodge NE
Reports to: Pastor/Head Facilitator
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesSt. Wenceslaus School is seeking qualified applicants for a 1st/2nd grade combined classroom teacher. This is a full-time position that begins August 1st, 2020. The applicant must be resourceful with a strong work ethic, and set high classroom expectations. The school is located in Dodge, NE which is about 75 miles northwest of Omaha. The school has strong family support in a close-knit community.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong lesson planning and classroom management.
- Ability to follow the standards as established by the Archdiocese of Omaha
- Knowledge of a variety of instructional strategies
- Ability to communicate effectively with parents
- Work as an integral part of a team that includes teachers, administrators, and support staff
Education and Experience
Teacher must hold a Nebraska valid teaching license and be certified in elementary education or be able to obtain a Nebraska Teaching Certificate.
• Start date is August 1, 2020
• Safe environment certified and complete and pass a background check
Application InstructionsPlease send a letter of application, resume, transcripts, references, and of copy of teaching certificate to Mrs. Danielle Klosen, Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Wenceslaus School
212 N. Linden Street
Dodge, NE 68633