St. Bernadette Catholic Church - Bellevue
LocationName of Facility: St. Bernadette Church
7600 S. 42nd St
Submitted ByName: Terri A Mac
Reports to: Pastor
Principal Duties and Responsibilities* Advise pastor as requested.
* Develop and maintain accurate and timely financial information. This will also include human resources, strategic planning, stewardship, & development programs.
* Duties will include overseeing Archdiocesan reporting, social media and establish parish communications and events and provide support for all Parish Ministries.
* Establish and oversee parish internal controls and financial due diligence.
* Budget/facilitate plan for short-term/long-term financial requirements of parish.
* It is preferred that candidates have previous experience in Business Management and/or Project Management.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Sound understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (ability to develop and maintain a complete set of financial statements). Comprehensive knowledge of payroll/related tax issues and accounts payable. Mature, practical verbal and written communications skills. Experienced user of mainstream accounting/financial software. Working knowledge of the Catholic Church.
Education and Experience
Minimally, 2-4 years of progressive and relevant accounting/financial experience and applicable college course work/degree.
This could be a 4 day a week job with Monday and Tuesday the primary days.