Essential Pregnancy Services - 93rd Street - Omaha
Sales & Marketing
LocationName of Facility: N 93rd St
3171 N 93rd St
Submitted ByName: Dennis Waggoner
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesWork closely with a marketing team to design and produce compelling visual communications to
move the EPS mission and strategic plan forward. Requires a high-level of creativity, attention to detail, and the
ability to work efficiently in a deadline-driven environment guided by fundraising goals and events.
● Model servant leadership.
● Commitment to the pro-life mission, core values, and services provided by EPS.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Collaborate with the marketing team to produce relevant, compelling, mission-aligned multimedia content
for client and donor communications (e.g., email, social media, ads, digital graphics, and print design).
● Ensure branding is visually appealing and consistent internally and publicly across all marketing channels.
● Manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines and budgets.
● Pursue excellence in knowledge of industry standards, technical skills, and design trends.
● Willingness to look at the world with a child-like wonder to find fresh inspiration in the unexpected.
● Follow technology policies and procedures to ensure digital asset retention, seamless collaboration,
efficiency and productivity.
● Collaborate with vendors and printers to ensure quality production of marketing materials.
● Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing.
● Attend monthly all-staff meetings.
● Attend regular one-on-one meetings with the Director of Marketing.
● Attend regular project planning meetings.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Ability and willingness to adhere to EPS policies and procedures. Maintain client
confidentiality and professional boundaries at all times. Attention to detail with an ability to multitask, problem-solve,
and manage interpersonal conflicts when they arise. Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud and Google Workspace.
Work independently and as a team player for projects. Willing to assist with miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud
(e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign). Willingness to present a portfolio demonstrating the ability to visually
communicate a message in an effective and compelling manner through a wide range of creative projects.