Mercy High School - Omaha
LocationName of Facility: Mercy High School
1501 South 48 Street
Submitted ByName: Kristi Wessling
DescriptionDepartment: Various Faculty
Reports to: Principal
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesMercy High School, an all-girls Catholic high school founded by the Sisters of Mercy, is seeking teacher candidates for the 2023-2024 academic year. Ideal candidates will hold or be able to attain Nebraska teaching certification for grades 7-12.
Mercy is a mission-driven organization with a diverse student population focused on academic excellence and the inspiration of young girls to become confident Women of Mercy who embody faith, knowledge, and compassionate service.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Committed to the mission of Mercy High School
• Expertise in curriculum, instruction, and assessment in content area
• Strong rapport with students, faculty, staff, and parents
• Willingness to participate in a faith-filled, vibrant community
Education and Experience
• Experience working with a diverse student population at the secondary level is preferred
• Hold or be able to attain a Nebraska teaching certificate with a 7-12 endorsement in subject area
Application InstructionsInterested candidates should send a letter of application, resume or CV, and certification to:
Kristi Wessling, Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org.