Catholic Cemeteries - Archdiocese of Omaha - Omaha
Admin & Clerical
LocationName of Facility: Catholic Cemeteries - Archdiocese of Omaha
7710 West Center Rd
Submitted ByName: Deacon Steve Hill
DescriptionDepartment: Family Services
Reports to: Manager of Family Services
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesCatholic Cemeteries of the Archdiocese of Omaha (“Catholic Cemeteries”) is a non-profit organization serving Catholic families, the clergy and religious orders with the corporal work of mercy of respectfully interring the deceased and providing their perpetual care. We are a faith-based organization where we pray every day, and truly touch the lives of the people we serve.
The Contract Entry Specialist is primarily an internal facing position, assisting the Family Services Sales team by entering / processing finalized contracts into our systems. Office hours are generally from 8 am to 4:45 pm, Monday through Friday and Saturday, from 9 am to Noon; hours for the Contract Entry Specialist can be flexible within these general office hours. Please see our website, www.catholiccem.com, for more details.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Background in and/or knowledge of the Catholic Church with a demonstrated commitment to the mission and teachings of the Church, including its burial traditions and regulations.
• Strong customer service skills
• Demonstrates the highest level of integrity and ethical behavior.
• Self-motivated and proven time management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Mathematical competence to calculate financial transactions and other administrative data.
• Competent in the use of a personal computer and ability to effectively work with Microsoft Office products.
• Developed problem-solving skills with the ability to recognize, analyze and resolve issues with minimal supervision.
Education and Experience
• High school level education or equivalent, with advance education beneficial. Ability to speak Spanish also beneficial.