Essential Pregnancy Services - Maple Village Center - Omaha
LocationName of Facility: Essential Pregnancy Services (EPS)
93rd & Bedford
Submitted ByName: Robert Goldsmith
Reports to: EPS Board
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities:
• In partnership with the Board, cultivate and grow the strategic plan for the organization.
• Advance, oversee, and promote the vision and mission of EPS.
• Provide overall oversight of EPS operations, culture, services and programs (Advancement, Health &
Wellness, Life Services, Business Operations).
• Ensure EPS consistently delivers a high-quality client, staff, and volunteer experience.
• Collaborate with the Board of Directors, Director of Advancement and Director of Finance and
Administration to develop and implement EPS’ financial and development strategy.
• Develop and maintain relationships with EPS top donors and cultivate new donors.
• Provide leadership to any capital campaigns and assist in the solicitation of major campaigns and annual
• Oversee and support continual development of the strategic direction for EPS.
• Report regularly to the board of directors on organization activities, financial reporting, and progress toward
meeting annual plan goals and strategic directions.
• Provide oversight for and participate in the development of the organization’s budgets and financial
• Establish partnerships with external organizations to encourage the exchange of information and the
building of collaborations to maximize community impact.
• Champion innovative approaches to addressing issues impacting EPS clients.
• Act as spokesperson for the organization.
• Assess organizational capacity to implement strategies and identify gaps in operations and staffing.
• Provide oversight, ensure consistent and proper execution, and participate in the development of
organizational policies and procedures.
• Provide leadership in responding to crisis situations and remain grounded and focused on problem solving
throughout and following crisis events.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrated commitment to the EPS mission
• Aligns with the Core Values of EPS
• Ability to represent EPS to the public
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Capable of motivating and inspiring a large constituency
• Excellent organizational management skills to include strategic planning, fund-raising/marketing,
budgeting, personnel (including volunteers), and operations
• Self-starter who takes ownership and initiative
Education and Experience
Education, Experience and Other Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree(s) preferred
• Contributing member of a leadership team with the responsibility of producing at least $500,000 in
revenue or responsibility for $500,000 in expenses
• Lead a team (including volunteers) of more than 15 individuals across multiple functional areas
• Proven track record of increasing revenue or managing expenses within budget
• Five+ years’ experience in a pregnancy help organization, human services agency, or health clinic is
• Willingness to operate in a manner consistent with the teachings of the Catholic Church
• Experience with creating and maintaining a high employee engagement environment
• Experience leading an organization through a merger or a joint venture helpful
Application InstructionsInterested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to the EPS Search Committee Leader/
Board Member, Bob Goldsmith at: firstname.lastname@example.org.