Institute of Priestly Formation - Omaha
Admin & Clerical
LocationName of Facility: Institute for Priestly Formation
11626 Nicholas Street
Submitted ByName: Fr. Brian Welter
DescriptionDepartment: office staff
Reports to: Director of Programming and Mission
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesPrincipal responsibilities:
• Create and manage a program plan for each of the assigned programs
• Ensure all assigned IPF programs are well-planned and executed
• Work directly with Program Directors
• Manage the details for all programs assigned, including communications, applications, enrollment management, logistics, travel accommodation and coordination, printing, packaging of program materials, etc.
• Maintain program database for assigned programs
• Assist with proofing and editing of the annual IPF Program Catalog
• Provide day-to-day coordination of relationship with facilities providers for assigned programs for all aspects including but not limited to residential services, food service, business office, security/public safety, tech services, central reservations, library, fitness center, etc.
• Provide program and administrative coordination support for the annual National Conference of Diocesan Vocation Directors (NCDVD) Convention and NCDVD Retreat, as assigned by the Director of Programming and Mission.
• Serve regularly in the office as reception greeter, as assigned.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Excellent people skills
• Excellent computer skills with knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to prioritize, follow-through on tasks
• Team player who can also work independently
• Aligned with the mission and vision of the Institute
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Prior experience as a program coordinator