Omaha Catholic Schools Consortium Office - Omaha
LocationName of Facility: Omaha Catholic School Consortium
4501 J St
Submitted ByName: Michael Goetz
DescriptionDepartment: Omaha Catholic School Consortium Business Office
Reports to: Omaha Catholic Schools Consortium Executive Director
Principal Duties and Responsibilities• Work with the Executive Director, the Education Director and the Consortium Principals to coordinate the Consortium development programs. Efforts facilitation of collateral materials, donor outreach, research and organization of key data and processes and assisting with event planning.
• Collaborate with communications office on the creation, printing, and delivery of collateral materials
• Communicate and work with Principals to coordinate their involvement in Consortium development activities.
• Communicate with and provide stakeholders the information and resources they need to support the Consortium.
• Communicate with parish and school staff to coordinate Consortium development activities.
• Research and organize data, resources, and information for dissemination to support Consortium development efforts.
• Track all development gifts given to the Consortium and ensure proper follow up occurs.
• Research and prepare reports that showcase the level and impact of donor support
• Assist as needed with the coordination of events.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to professionally represent the Consortium
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Ability and desire to work in a collaborative, team environment
• Ability and desire to contribute to a positive and supportive work environment
• Ability to organize, troubleshoot and set priorities
• Strong attention to detail and ability to think creatively
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated and driven individual with ability to multi-task
• Discretion and ability to keep knowledge gained from work in strict confidence
• Microsoft Office Products
• Database experience with Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge NXT experience a plus
• Mailchimp and Flocknote experience a plus
• Development, fundraising, and/or advancement office experience a plus
Education and Experience
• Background in and/or knowledge of the Catholic Church and Catholic Schools
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience.