Daniel J Gross Catholic High School - Bellevue
Admin & Clerical
LocationName of Facility: Daniel J. Gross Catholic HighSchool
7700 S. 43rd St
Submitted ByName: Executive Assistant to the President
DescriptionDepartment: President's Office
Reports to: President
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities:
* Act as administrative assistant to and manage the office of the President.
* Manage the President’s calendar including coordination of internal and external meetings and events.
* Partner with main office staff to greet and welcome all VIPs and guests of the President.
* Work in conjunction with the VP of Advancement to expand the President’s relationships with stakeholders and specific groups both on and off campus.
* Coordinate travel plans and expense documentation for the President and VP of Advancement.
* Provide administrative support to the Board of Directors and all board committees.
* Schedule, attend, and provide and file minutes for Leadership Team, Board, and board committee meetings.
* Assist President in preparing and editing materials, remarks, and correspondence.
* Support the execution of and attend certain special events involving the President and VP of Advancement.
* Coordinating with the advancement office to help maintain President’s benefactor portfolio.
* Work with the finance office to manage the contract process for all School areas.
* Other administrative duties as assigned.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
*An understanding of and commitment to Gross Catholic’s mission
*Detailed record keeping and file maintenance
*High-level organizational skills
*Exceptional writing and copy-editing skills
*Honesty and the ability to maintain confidentiality
* Familiarity with hiring and human resources processes
* Customer service orientation and positive attitude
* Capacity to quickly assess and solve problems and anticipate matters and outcomes concerning the President and VP of Advancement
* Ability to keep and document a flexible schedule
* Outstanding communication skills
Education and Experience
Education and Experience:
* 3 to 5 years of administrative support experience in an educational or nonprofit setting
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
* Familiarity with donor and prospect management software (Donor Perfect)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office software, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; Google suite and apps.